Repetitive Backing And Greening Up MarketFeeder Pro - Bot BetFair Scommesse - attivato automatizzato delle scommesse software
Back on all selections priced below 5.0. As soon as the back bets are matched place greening-up lay bets to win 5% of profit on each selection. As soon as all the lay bets get matched repeat the sequence and keep doing it till 30 sec before the beginning of the event. At that time stop possible loss by placing all unmatched lay bets at the best available odds.
Here is the order of steps the program will take:
1. Backing. The conditions of this trigger find the selections that are priced below 5.0 and don't have any unmatched lay bets. The latter is very important, for the cycle of betting will be repeated. If the first back and lay bets are placed, and the lay bet is unmatched, you can't start the next cycle. Also, the third condition of the trigger makes sure that it's more than 30 sec left till the off.
2. Greening up. The trigger finds the selections eligible for greening up. They must have the following properties: no unmatched bets, and the matched back amount should be greater than lay matched amount. In other words, you must have at least one back bet waiting to be filled by a greening-up lay bet.
3. The "closing" trigger is required because the block must be repeated. The action called "close block" determines when a block of triggers is considered completed, and thus when it is time to start it over. According to the plan, the block should be repeated when:
- every selection's P/L is >= 0 (when greening up is complete, that's what it should be)
- at least one selection has a matched lay bet (if none does, this means that none was greened up, and it's not time to repeat the block)
- it's still more than 30 sec left till the off